House for Sale
Architectural Designed Residence in Prime Ascot Location
Property ID 2007612Brought back to life by renowned architect Paul Owen in the early 2000's, this original Queenslander/Cottage has been transformed into a modern piece of art.
* Ascot State School Catchment
Positioned on a large 646sqm allotment of prestigious Ascot land, the prized home has since been complimented with further design and inclusions of superior fixtures and fittings. A grand entrance way has you entering the property through two terraced levels, each with adjoining timber decks perfect for entertaining. The first level opens out onto a large grassed area, a perfect amount of room for sunshine activities, sport, and garden parties. The higher terrace is an enclosed entertainers timber deck, connected perfectly next to the commanding kitchen for inside/outside living and catering.
As you enter the residence you are welcomed with a lovely connect between old and new, pre-war polished timber flooring empowering towering ceilings and architectural flare. The inclusion of the existing brick fireplace presents itself as a true feature of the property, whilst a modern and professional kitchen truly commands the heart of the home.
As the new owner of this property, you can be proud to have this features inside your home:
* An expansive living area, over ten metres in length with original fire place, floor to ceiling glass doors, welcoming in all natural light
* A modern and stylish kitchen, boasting marble island bench and surrounding kitchen areas
* The professional kitchen is equipped with Miele appliances, wine fridges, and stainless steel work area
* Entertaining decks both at the front and back of the residence
* Three over-sized bedrooms, Master with en-suite and walk in robe
* Large main bathroom catering to the two other bedrooms
* Water closet servicing the living area, with internal laundry privately positioned behind
* Ducted air conditioning throughout, ceiling fans in the bedrooms and a solar system to power the house
* Double remote side by side garage with additional under house storage
The position of this home ticks all the boxes, literally moments walk to Oriel Park and Sirriani's. Queensland's most impressive Woolworths 2.0 is also situated around the corner, everything you need is conveniently positioned around this home. Contact me today to talk further about the many positives of this property, and the lifestyle living in 4007.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.